You’ve found the hidden Easter Egg on the site!
Just kidding – it’s really a page about my story and where I come from. I thought some of you might be curious.
Here’s a secret: I actually love reading peoples About pages. I really enjoy reading where people come from and what shapes their lives!
The truth is…I have no official qualifications. I’m by no means a professional in psychology, coaching, expert, author, author, therapist, monk, speaker, or anything else that you may be thinking of.
I’m simply a regular twenty-something married entrepreneur – born and raised in Idaho. However, I have accomplished a lot in my short life so far, and I’ve learned a lot from every experience I’ve encountered!
Please don’t take this as bragging, I am not that person! I simply want to share with you my successes, so that we can grow together.
Some of the things I’ve done:
- Purchased a house – At the young age of 18, I knew what I wanted and I worked hard to get it! My husband at the time and I purchased our first house together!
- Became a team leader at a major retail store – Back in my retail store days (I was around 19-20 years old at the time), I managed to work my way up to supervising over 15 employees to attain time management goals.
- Gone to college – I’m currently pursuing a Bachelors in Aviation Science at Utah Valley University via their online program!
- Became a helicopter pilot – In 2012 I received my private pilot’s license in rotorcraft! I spent a lot of time and money doing this, and unfortunately ran out of money to continue (have you ever thought about becoming a lawyer or doctor? Helicopter pilots have to pay around the same price for their licensing, if not more. The student loan situation in America is insane – I digress before I start ranting!).
- Started up and ran a branch for a loan company – While working at another loan company, I was approached by a competitor and asked if I would like to start another branch for them. Eventually, I quit that job and moved into the IT field which was my strength at the time.
- Worked as a subcontractor for the US Government – In my area there are a lot of government jobs. I was lucky enough to get my foot in the door for my first IT job. Within 9 months I had moved to a trainer position training new employees, and received another better offer for another IT job, which I took. I still dearly miss the people at my previous IT jobs!
- Quit my job to become an entrepreneur – I finally decided I was ready to be an entrepreneur and started selling on Amazon via their FBA program. Eventually, I could quit my job and try this entrepreneur thing for real this time!
- Partnered with 3 Shark Tank companies – To sell their products on Amazon (yay!)
- Hired my first employee – Woohoo! This employee is a remote employee, but I am so thankful to have found him, he makes my life so much easier!
- Changed my way of eating several times – I’ve done a lot of research when it comes to health-related topics such as the Keto diet, Paleo diet, and low carb diets. This is because I have what’s called PCOS – a medical condition that requires me to eat healthy to relieve symptoms. I also have hypothyroidism.
Suffering from chronic migraines causing me to miss many of school and work, we are now experimenting with the AIP diet (autoimmune paleo)!
Along the way on this roller coaster we call life, I’ve learned that learning new things and taking action allows you to do so much more in life than simply coasting through the milestones. Life is about doing things that have meaning to you, inspiring others and spreading happiness and gratitude.
It’s also about family and friends. Please always take some time to tell those who matter to you, how much they matter and their impact on your life. Without either of those, it’s a very very lonely road.
Join me on this journey up the mountain of success, we will be having a lot of fun, and accomplish a lot on our way up!