Looking for free resources, my favorite books or my favorites tools and websites?
Find what you’re looking for below!
Building Your Blog or Website
Siteground Web Hosting
Get great website domains and hosting
I recommend Siteground to everyone who is just starting out with a new website. They make it so easy to get a new site up and running! They even helped me transfer from another hosting company, which is free with the GrowBig and GoGeek plans. Read the story here!
Their support is always amazing, they have an extremely fast chat support, and they even go above and beyond when it’s out of their scope of work!
Elegant Themes – Divi Theme
A Drag & Drop WordPress theme
Do you like this site design? Thanks I built it myself! Really though, it was so fun designing and choosing how I wanted to design my site, and so easy to tweak.
- No coding!
- You can add unique effects like hovering or overlays
- Start from scratch o choose from 800+ premade designs!
Create an incredible branding experience for your customers with Creative Market!
- Web Themes
- 6 freebies every week!
The Divi theme is great, but if you’re not into it, check out Restored 316’s beautiful WordPress themes using the Genesis framework!
Starting Your Email List
Business Apps to Help You Grow
Solidify your business processes with checklists
One of my absolute FAVORITE tools, and free up to 5 checklists!
Process Street is used to keep your workflow organized, automate tasks, track your progress, and never guess what you should be doing in a task!
This is a MUST HAVE tool that I use to run my business, I love it so much!
Courses & Ebooks I Swear By
Pinteresting Strategies ebook
The famous book by Carly from Mommy on Purpose
- How to use Pinterest to get crazy blog traffic, without a scheduler
- This book is more of a system than a “hope and pin” strategy
- Check out my blog post where I review the book here:
The Triple Threat Pinterest Strategy That Grew My Pinterest Following by 682% in 6 Months!
The Pinterest Launch Plan ebook
Jennifer Maker grew her blog from x to x with Pinterest, and replicated her results with an anonymous experiment!
- Jennifer found a strategy that worked very well for her blog
- How Jennifer created an anonymous experiment to replicate these results, proving it could be done for others, too
- Jennifer wrote this book to share it with others – and I’ve literally taken my Pinterest followers from 0 to 1400+ in a few short months with her plan (and Carly’s book above!)
The Selling Family Courses
Want to sell on Amazon FBA?
Check out Jessica Larrew’s courses!
My very first online business was selling on Amazon. It took me from working a side hustle to quitting my 9-5!
Amazon’s a very lucrative business and you can get started easily with a few hours at your local stores!